Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Starting A New Life by Kay Wyne

Starting A New Life
48" x 72" Oil on Heavy Duty Gallery Wrap Canvas
Abstract Aspen Painting
I was revisiting some of my aspen paintings to see how my paintings have changed over the past two years.  This is one of my first palette knife paintings of abstract aspens that I took on.  My daughter pointed out to me that I blended my oils on this painting and that she like the way the colors moved around on the canvas.    I went to see this painting and varnished it (looks so much better with the colors bright and vivid.) last week.  I am currently working on a large canvas (48" x 72") and I am working on blending my oils together.  My color palette is of bold colors.  I hope to post my progress on that painting tomorrow.  Need to take the camera!  Thanks for viewing, Kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment