Friday, December 28, 2012

Peaceful Path by Kay Wyne

Peaceful Path
48" x 48" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contemporary Palette Knife Painting
When I painted this contemporary landscape canvas, I wanted to let the eye wander over the canvas as if you were exploring and walking through the trees, towards the mountains.  There is a path leading to the base of the mountains, which is the focal point.  The color palette for this painting is different than the norm for me...I wanted to use more neutral and earthy colors rather than bright, bold and vibrant colors. When looking at this painting up close you want to touch it...the palette knife allowed me to put some texture on the canvas.  Peaceful Path would make a wonderful addition to a home or office ...please contact me if you are interested in this painting or any of the art posted here on this blog. Thanks, Kay at kay@kwyne.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment