Thursday, November 11, 2021

Holiday Art Release, Winter Aspens 2021, Abstract Aspen Tree Painting “Dare to Dream” by International Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad

FRESH OFF THE EASEL

The 2021 Winter Aspens Collection is full of magic and whimsy and is titled “Fly Me to the Moon” in loving memory of my furry soulmate, Mr Baxter who flew to the moon on 9.27.21

“Fly me to the Moon” was our special song, and I placed a moon and a star in each piece.
Some are obvious, and others tucked into the bark of a tree. 

Grief is a journey, and begs for an outlet. I poured my heart and many tears into this magical series of small works. May this painting carry love and a sprinkle of magic from my home to yours.

6"x4" Acrylic on 140 lb watercolor paper. Available Framed or unframed on my website.
The color in the unframed image is accurate. In the framed image, the color is distorted due to the glare of the glass.

Framed size is 13"x11"x1"

Purchase HERE


Visit https://www.kimberlyconradcontemporaryart.com/ to view more of my work.


Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest

Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
Boarding House Studio Galleries
220 East 7th Ave (Capitol Hill)
Denver, CO 80203
303.881.2258

No comments:

Post a Comment