Monday, February 4, 2019

Aspen Tree Painting, Birch Trees, Abstract Landscape, Colorado Aspens " Moonlit Flurries" by Colorado Contemporary Landscape Artist Kimberly Conrad


This is the third of four paintings I did not the new Ocean Prime restaurant here in Colorado. Unfortunately I did not get a full photo before varnishing, so the glare affects the richness of the color in the photo.

This piece is really very luminous! See the deal shots below for true color.





 54"x54"x1.5" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas/sold

 Commissions of all sizes are welcome!

 If you have an interest in commissioning as aspen painting, you can contact me through my website.

 www.kimberlyconradcontemporaryart.com

 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Instagram
 Follow me on Pinterest



Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
Boarding House Studio Galleries
220 East 7th Ave (Capitol Hill)
Denver, CO 80203
303.881.2258

No comments:

Post a Comment