Sunday, December 30, 2018

Aspen Tree Painting ,Birch Trees, Colorado Aspens,"Forrest Reflections #4" by Contemporary Landscape Artist Kimberly Conrad


I love Aspen trees. I have lived in my Colorado home for 24 years, and we only have two left out of the seven that were here when we moved in. I had no idea that Aspens have such a short life span. It has been so sad to see each one perish.

12"x12"x7/8 "Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas.
This lovely Original painting is wired an ready to hang. The sides are beautifully painted, no framing is needed.

$140-Includes shipping within the U.S.

Click HERE to purchase.

Visit https://kimberlyconradcontemporaryart.com to view more of my work.

Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
Boarding House Studio Galleries 
220 East 7th Ave (Governer's Park)
Denver, CO 80203

No comments:

Post a Comment