Thursday, October 18, 2018

aspen tree painting by Jill Saur
©1990-2018 Aspen Art by Jill Saur, all rights reserved
"Its wonderful to climb the liquid mountains of the sky.  Behind me and before me is God and I have no fears." - Helen Keller  

My 30"x30" acrylic aspen tree palette knife painting on wide border canvas is titled, "Finding Grace" and is available to purchase.  This painting is loaded with texture and has a beautiful glow.  It was inspired by my amazing trip to Kebler Pass, about three hours from beautiful Aspen, Colorado.

You can view my other original paintings or acquire this painting right on my website.

You'll be happy to know that I take meticulous care of my clients, but you'll never forget how my paintings make you feel. - Jill Saur

MY WEBSITE


No comments:

Post a Comment