Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Contemporary Abstract Aspen Tree Painting "The Color Dance V" by International Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad



 Original abstract aspen, birch tree painting,

 10"x8" Acrylic on 140 lb Textured Archival Paper

 This painting is available through Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery, Denver, or     through my website below.

 Click HERE for purchase info.




These gorgeous yoga paints, made of 84% recycled water bottles are now available HERE

 I created three paintings for Quench Activewear to choose from for their new "Aspen Magic"  yoga pants. They made their debut at the June-2019 Telluride Yoga Festival. 


This painting is part of that lovely new series of Abstracted Aspens.

 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Instagram
 Follow me on Pinterest



Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
Boarding House Studio Galleries
220 East 7th Ave (Capitol Hill)
Denver, CO 80203
303.881.2258

No comments:

Post a Comment