Thursday, December 27, 2018

Aspen Tree Painting,Birch Trees, Abstract Landscape "Time Out for Fun" by Colorado Contemporary Landscape Artist Kimberly Conrad




Sometimes you gotta take time out to just have FUN!
This piece was painted recently when I was creating a series with a critical deadline and needed a break to just play!
Pink and green in all shades is my all time favorite color combination, so when I paint pink and green, it's pure joy for me!


12"x9"x7/8 "Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas.

$130-Includes shipping within the U.S.

Click HERE to purchase.

Visit https://kimberlyconradcontemporaryart.com to view more of my work.

Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
Boarding House Studio Galleries - 9&10
220 East 7th Ave (Governer's Park)
Denver, CO 80203

No comments:

Post a Comment