Sunday, October 16, 2016

Buy Aspen Tree Painting

aspen tree painting
©1990-present, Aspen Art by Jill Saur, all rights reserved
"Its wonderful to climb the liquid mountains of the sky.  Behind me and before me is God and I have no fears." - Helen Keller  

My 30"x30" acrylic aspen tree palette knife painting on wide border canvas is titled, "Finding Grace" and is available to purchase through my new secured e-commerce website.  I've been selling my vibrant artwork to collectors for twenty-nine years. Experience the joy of owning artwork that inspires and uplifts your soul!  

Are you looking to commission a painting for that special place in your home? I love to paint commissions.  Read about the process and see what my patrons have to say about working with me. My website, www.JillSaurFineArt.com.

Thank you for viewing. - Jill Saur



No comments:

Post a Comment