Saturday, June 6, 2015

Original Aspen Tree Paintings By Jill Saur

original aspen tree painting
©Aspen Tree Painting By Jill Saur, all rights reserved

I'VE GOT THE BLUES 



 Really, I've got the blues, but it's all good, no it's great!

Captivated by the life and work of Van Gogh, I've been experimenting with his color palette.  It's not too far off from the palette I've been painting with, but it's more pure and the blues are making me smile.  


This 36"x36" acrylic palette knife painting is one of my new works.  There isn't one brushstroke on it!  All the paint was applied with three different palette knives.  It was a bit time consuming but the result is well worth it.  It positively glows with brilliant hues. 

This piece is listed on my website for $5,500.  It's possible that I'll be making a hand-embellished giclee available in the near future.  Purchasing is easy.  If you have any hesitation purchasing a work of art over the internet, I hope you'll read what my happy patrons have to say about buying artwork from me.  CLICK HERE
Hope your day is filled with color and lots of blue! - Jill Saur  

No comments:

Post a Comment