Monday, June 1, 2015

Aspen Tree Painting By Atlanta Artist, Jill Saur

buy aspen tree painting
©1990-2015Aspen Tree Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved
“A tree against the sky possesses the same interest, the same character, the same expression as the figure of a human. – George Rouault”. (French painter) 

I hope your Thursday is filled with the joy of discovering something new and fresh in this incredible world of ours!

I rendered my 38”x48” acrylic aspen tree painting with brush and palette knife.  I closed my eyes and mused on one of my trips to Colorado, where the blue azure sky against the dancing white aspen trees ignite a flame of inspiration.  The title of this painting is, “Resilient Beauty”.  It hangs in the home of one of my patrons.  However, a limited edition hand-embellished giclee is available to purchase.  I also paint commissions.  Email me, CLICK HERE.  

To see more of my available work, please visit my website at www.JillSaurFineArt.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment