Friday, June 27, 2014

Aspen Tree Paintings For Sale by Atlanta Artist, Jill Saur

birch tree painting
©1990-2014 Aspen Tree Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved
The artist is a receptacle for emotions that come from all over the place: from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing shape, from a spider's web." - Pablo Picasso

I love playing with complimentary colors in my paintings.  After all, they bring out the best in each other!  My 10"x10" acrylic painting, "Red Sky" is a vivid, eye-catching piece that draws your imagination to the exciting possibilities in life.  To purchase this painting, or to inquire about a commission, send me an email. CLICK HERE  To see more of my available work, please visit my website.  CLICK HERE   My collectors become lifelong patrons and friends. - Jill Saur

No comments:

Post a Comment