Sunday, March 30, 2014

Fall Aspen Tree Painting by Jill Saur

trees in art, birch tree painting
©1990-2013 Aspen Tree Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

My 18"x24", acrylic aspen tree painting on canvas, "Golden Vibrance", hangs in my personal collection.  Bold, eye-catching, and a true focal point for any room, this work of art is available to purchase in a reproduction, either on paper or canvas.  As always, I love to embellish my reproductions to give them the complete look of an "original".  This work was inspired by one of my trips to Taos, New Mexico in the fall. - Jill Saur

Send me an email to purchase one of these.  I'll respond promptly.  CLICK HERE  
To see more of my available artwork, visit my website.  WEBSITE
I paint commissions.  Please read what my satisfied patrons have to say.  COMMISSIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment