Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Aspen Tree Paintings by Atlanta Artist, Jill Saur

birch tree painting
©1990-2014 Aspen Tree Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

"I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? - Lewis Carroll

On this wintry day, I thought I'd share my 30"x40" acrylic aspen tree painting, "Twilight".  There's something so beautiful about standing in the woods on a snowy day.  It's a great time to be still and experience the beauty of pure solitude.

One of the greatest compliments that I receive from my patrons, is that they feel as though they can walk right into my paintings.  I don't always know who purchases my work (if it's sold through a gallery) but when I do, it's so wonderfully rewarding to get such nice feedback!  


This painting is available to purchase.  Please contact me.  CLICK HERE  To see more of my available work, please visit my website.  CLICK HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment