Monday, January 27, 2014

Aspen Trees In Snow Painting by Atlanta Artist, Jill Saur

aspen tree painting
©1990-2014 Aspens In Snow Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

"I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently?  And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says "Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again."  - Lewis Carroll

My 48"x36" acrylic aspen tree painting, "Symphonic Twilight" has a beautiful nuance in both the light of day and the dusk of the evening.  You feel as if you've been transported to a place of quiet and stillness that normally eludes our every day life.

To inquire about this painting email me:  CLICK HERE  To see more of my work, please visit my website:  CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment