Tuesday, October 29, 2013

"A Little Flurry" 12"x12"x1.5" Canvas,Original Contemporary Abstract Aspen Tree Painting by Colorado Contemporary Landscape Artist Kimberly Conrad

Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist "Pouring Color Into Your Life"


Original Poured Acrylic Abstract Aspen Tree Painting on 12"x12" x1.5" Gallery Wrapped Canvas, Wired and Ready to Hang.

Every year I do a  series of "Winter Aspens" in various shades of blue, they are my most popular and best selling paintings of all time!!

There's just something romantic about snow, even if you live at the beach, and never see it...Maybe even more so then??

This is the ONLY Winter Aspen on Canvas left from the 2012 collection.

I painted it  at the end of the season for a show that was cancelled, and I don't think I ever posted it online.

 I will soon start the 2013 Collection, so decided to include this piece in my 2013 Breast Cancer Fundraiser.

50% of the Profits from the Painting Will Be Donated.


   My Annual Fundraiser is Underway and Will Continue Throughout The Month of October 25%  to 100% of the proceeds from each item from this Collection will be donated to one of the multiple foundations I support, or used to personally Gift someone currently fighting this battle.

 Prints from some of my FAVORITE Art for the Cure Paintings from previous years, including the "Pinkogram"print, which was used for my 2009 Art for the Cure Poster are available HERE


$200.00/ Free Shipping

Click HERE to Purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment