Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Aspen Tree Painting "Dawn Serenade" by Jill Saur

My painting, "Dawns Serenade", 12"x12" acrylic on canvas, was inspired by a serendipitous trip to Taos, New Mexico. I came home with over a thousand shots to use as inspiration in my studio. 

Aspen trees are amongst the oldest living organisms on our planet. A single grove can grow large enough to cover an entire mountain-side. Although each tree stands alone, it is interconnected through a shared root system. I call these trees, "The Giving Trees" because when one tree dies, it grows another tree from its very own root ball. 

This painting is sold, but I invite you to visit my website to view my work or perhaps commission me to paint an original just for you.

My website:  CLICK HERE
 Colorad
©1990 till present - aspen tree painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment