Friday, February 4, 2011

Aspen Tree Painting and Texture by Jill Saur

I realized the other day that I should post some close up images of my paintings, to show the texture that I apply to my trees.  The first image is one of my paintings, Aspen Rhapsody In Snow.  The second image is a close up of one of the trees in that painting.  You can see the thick, rich texture that I apply on my trees.  The last image is from another one of my aspen tree paintings.  

For more information about my work and to see my online gallery, please visit my website.



Texture on aspen tree


Aspen tree texture in painting by Jill Saur
Find; aspen tree paintings; tree painting; tree art; tree paintings; aspen art; watercolors; aspen art, Atlanta Artist, Atlanta local artists; Artist Atlanta, Georgia Art; Colorado Art,  New Mexico Art, Taos Art, snow scene,  snow scene, Landscape paintings, Aspen arts, Jill Saur,  Utah art, Wyoming Art, Minnesota Art,  National Parks Art, American Art


No comments:

Post a Comment