Sunday, December 19, 2010

"Symphonic Twilight" Aspen Tree Paintings by Jill Saur

© 2009 Aspen Tree Paintings, Jill Saur Fine Art, all rights reserved

This acrylic on canvas aspen tree painting, "Symphonic Twilight" is 36"x48".  I am mesmerized by the aspen trees in the snow.  My inspiration for this painting comes from the winters that I spent in New York when I was a little girl.  I would gaze at the snow, the stillness, and the shadows of the trees on the icy ground. In this hectic world, it is nice to be reminded of being still. I invite you to become a collector of my work.  Please visit my website and see what my patrons have to say about owning my art.

Jill Saur's website: CLICK HERE
Jill Saur's email: CLICK HERE

find: aspen tree paintings, tree art, aspen trees in snow, Jill Saur artwork, Aspen Tree Landscapes

No comments:

Post a Comment